Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting a cobra body kit on an original LX. will the interior dash wiring harness still have the fog light hook ups? Also, I'm convert from manual to power mirrors, windows and door locks, will the original harness (manual) have the power hook ups? Anybody have first hand experience with this or know about it? I've looked in the official Ford service manual and it doesn't distinguish the two...

thanks

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Foglight wiring is there. It's plugged in to the back of the 'dummy' foglight part of the headlight switch. Fog light pigtails are taped up underneath. I got nothing on the mirrors and door locks though. Open stuff up and check. Pull the center console top to see if there is a unused 8 port plug that's hanging out under there.

·
Lets Just Touch Tips.
2,613 Posts
Door locks and window motors should be in the kick panels. Green plugs if i remember right. Also for the mirrors there should be a plug in the center consold just unpluged.

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,965 Posts
The main harness has all the options wired in. The wiring for the pw, pl, and pm, will be in the power doors and go in the doorjamb and plug in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts