Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here they are fella's not as wide as i thought being that they are 325/45's but they will stick like crazy haha.....now i just have to get them mounted and balanced and test these bad boys out!!!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man i can't wait for the first 2K launch with these bad boys hahaha

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
They do stick like crazy @ way more than 2000 rpm. That's what I have for street tires but I am very leary about using them on wet roads. Be very careful with them in the rain. We have used them at the track and they are way better than Nitto DRs.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
yea dude i know a guy who launchs 4500 with smaller DR's than that
your going to fly out the hole

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man you could dump the clutch at 4k with these bad boys and stick like glue.
I'll about **** my pants at a 4K launch that sticks man haha...ill hopefully be goin to the track in the next couple weeks to test these bad boys out ill creep up the launch on each run to get used to it...

·
Registered
985 Posts
You should be able to easily do a 4k dump. My launch RPM on my Mickey's last year was 5k. I just got my 275/50 M&H's mounted. Can't wait until the track opens to test them. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
On the 17 x 10.5 rim they will actually not fit as good as a 9-9.5 rim. You will see what I am talking about when you get them mounted. They aren't a true 325 more like a 295. but they are the best tires in my opinion for a drag radial

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here are the pics of them mounted.....and took it for a test drive and HOLY **** do these tires grip!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i will get a video when i get down to the track haha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts