Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be installing my Caster/Camber plates on my BAB this weekend and am wondering if there are any tricks I should know before hand. I read through the instructions twice and it seems pretty straight forward, but I have not done suspension work so it will be a learning expierence for me.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

Momba

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
just do it per the instructions and take her to get a alignment. Eazy Shmeezy

I really want your car ^^ The best color ever, got any good pictures?

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHA! Thanks! I got a few but Ill take some more and post them up after the Saleens are on she is all detailed up. The weather here is **** so its no bueno. It is lowered now compared to the 2nd pic by a lot.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
pro tip:

dont slam the hood when closing it the first time as the strut bolt will now stick up higher , you will want to confirm clearance before slamming the hood.

Reactions: MombaMonster

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Freaking sweet, just read the instructions. There are a few things that seemed confusing because I can not picture in my head exactly what that is or looks like but I think once I am into it that it will be ok.

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I downloaded both set of instructions off of AM. This should be a cake walk as long as I do not start asking myself what the hell this and that is :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts