Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meguar's M101 Foam-Cut Compound, 32 oz.

M101 Foamcut compound, formulated for foam pads, i think its supposed to be like 105 but finish better and be easier to work with. Ive seen people comparing it to Menzerna FG400.

Thoughts?

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
If it continues to get this good I can get it un-nested and put it up by the clubhouse in location

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love the drama as well, very entertaining. :bubba:
yea its been quite....comical around here lately, they must be puttin somethin in the water haha.

If it continues to get this good I can get it un-nested and put it up by the clubhouse in location
That would be great chris, you think there could ever be sunforums in the detailing section. Like the Mustang section has 99-04, and it has 4v section. It would be cool if we had sun forums like DB does. Example:

Polishes/Compounds/Correction
LSPs
Interior/Under hood
Detailing equipment.

I like that we are growing!

However at that price point
(Bring the hate train)
I don't see it bein worth it personally
:lmao

Bro i think you have a better view on M101 since youve got something to compare it do like 105 205 in price. I could understand if it was like 34.99 or 39.99, but its almost double 105s price. If its that good then it would pretty much replace 105 wouldnt it? the same cut that finishes better and doesnt dust as badly. Who would use 105 at that point?

You never know it may just be that pricey cause its new. Menzerna FG400 is 50 bucks for a 32 ounce as well, they may have priced it to be a competitor with Menz.

What if it was BOGO SONIC WHAT WOULD YOU DOOOOOOOO

hhahahaha

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh and idk if you saw the DC price but it makes it pretty damn reasonable in price lol.

Check it out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts