Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone interested Eric got it in. Even reg AA price is almost $10 cheaper then AG. The DC price well no comparison

·
Registered
479 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i have no intention of buying it..I personally do not like M105 as is. Fixer is my go to compound it doesnt have the amount of cut as 105 but I dont need anything that strong. It is much easier to work with and finishes down so much nicer. I was just passing on a new item added to AA/DC

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yeah I feel the same way and I know you were :hug

The thing I like about 105 is that it just works, yeah it dusts but it works amazing. After an initial correction with 105 you really never need anything that strong again if you know what your doing.

Fixer seams a little temperamental to me, some people have no trouble removing it, others have a hell of a time. Needless to say it produces great results which makes it high on my list if I ever see the need for another deep cut compound.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
All the people that were falling over themselves to get 101 and hasnt Megs already dropped 100 now?

I am thinking I will try this fixer at some point but going to look at the FG400 setup

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Im kinda still on the fixer train, mostly because my defects are very mild because i snowfoam, rinse, snowfoam, tbw, sheet, blowdry and QD, everything i do is a swirl deterrent.

Im pretty confident that fixer will work for me, im also going to try CG v34 tomorrow and see how much cut it will have to correct defects. Im gonna mess around with all the CG hybrid polishes and do a review on them i think. Ive had them for months and havent messed with them much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts