Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to get a eaton m112 and all the other stuff i need for my car,...anybody know how much that will run me price wize,..im about to sell my 1600$ guitar amp and my drums for about 750$ so 2350$ is what ill have,..any ideas (useful) im ready to start upping the power of my car

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also i was thinking it would be cool to keep it n/a but to get that kinda power i want its just not in the cards

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
You can piece the kit together for $2350 or maybe less.

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you got a link of a post or something that shows everything i need,.i used to know of some forum that had a list and some guy doing it but i forgot where it was

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
sssms intake----------$900
m112 s/c
-with plenum
-with throttle body
-with fuel injectors
-and MAF
---------------------$900-$1000-------might find it cheaper on SVT forums
fuel pump------------$130 shipped
new belt-$30-40
tune-$400-600

roughly $2500 estimate to be safe
thats really i think all you need. also the idler pulley and cobra throttle cable

i'd save til you had about $3000 because i didnt price in shipping to be safe

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so do you think it would be worth it

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
just to give you a heads up there is no instruction manual on this... ... well no play by play... also i would suggest keeping a little extra money in your pocket in case something goes wrong

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i know it will be a lot of fabbing to thats why to me its kinda sketchy
but for a turbo i read that you have to let it sit and run and wait for the turbo to cool down or something (im not sure exactly like i said i just read it)

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
no
with any power adder car you'll have to wait til your car gets to idle then takeoff
with a turbo yea if you've been driving like speed racers and just parked you'll have to wait unless you have a turbo timer youll have to wait a minute for the turbo to stop spooling
but if you were cruising at low rpms i usually just wait 15-20seconds at idle then stop

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no
with any power adder car you'll have to wait til your car gets to idle then takeoff
with a turbo yea if you've been driving like speed racers and just parked you'll have to wait unless you have a turbo timer youll have to wait a minute for the turbo to stop spooling
but if you were cruising at low rpms i usually just wait 15-20seconds at idle then stop
so then,....
with say a vortech s/c do i need to sit and wait also

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
so then,....
with say a vortech s/c do i need to sit and wait also
you will want to wait for your car to reach normal operating temperatures ... you want the oil to reach the appropriate viscosity

1 - 14 of 14 Posts