Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its been a while since i posted in this section, so i come posting good news

if you go to the clubhouse section then you know doc (HMUSN) has ebay'd me an m90 kit (he gets fully reimbursed of course.. plus a lil extra). here is the linky

eBay Motors: 3.8 m90 supercharger (item 120235750513 end time Mar-29-08 15:42:22 PDT)

soon as i repay doc for it and install ill have pic up and everything. ill get some pics of the install process also. im so freaking excited about it. this will be the first and pretty much only big mod i will do to my car performance wise (gears, t-lok, and tuner also of course), so stay tuned!! once i have started the build ill post up progress with good and bad news. this is my first project like this and i cant wait to jump in it head first. with the tune im hoping to see at least 200rwhp and 300rwtq... hopefully the number will be higher but i dont know.. only time will tell

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
sweet!
you need to come to next years v6 mustang meet
and
:pics

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
o and i already knew just thought i'd help your little ole thread out :p

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha i knew ya were in my old thread about buyin it... once i get it in im gonna clean it up a bit.. as well as my engine (its dirty lol). im thinkin about waiting to install it untill i can get the xcal2 with supercoupe tune from vmp as well as some 3.73's ans the speedo gear... that way i can put it all in at the same time, and not haveta worry bout anythign else for a while, cept getting new exhaust... still dont like my duals... ill prolly ebay me an exhuast system also lol

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
pypes FTW!!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
BAM!

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah but thats on a 06.. i have a 96 lol. im thinkin mac long tubes, mac or pypes offroad h-pipe and still undecided about rest

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
yeah but thats on a 06.. i have a 96 lol. im thinkin mac long tubes, mac or pypes offroad h-pipe and still undecided about rest
f/i could change the sound :dunno

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
longtubes to o/r h to flow 40s or mac

only way to go^^

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
flows sound like ****, get borlas or knock off flows that way your not paying $90 for a muffler... waste of money imo

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
your threads a fail coastie
nba posted in it :p

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
dual fart cans on the end FTW!!!

1 - 20 of 127 Posts