Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here with a 302 running mac mufflers dumped and a prochamber?

I can't find a video on you tube of it. I got a 94 GT with Spintech mufflers dumped, don't which series they are, and they just don't sound that great to much. They have some drone. And i know i can put tail pipes back on it to help with drone but i just don't like the sound these cars have with tail pipes.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Your modifications are going to change your sound, and decible. You'd have to have the exact same setup, motor wise, as me for yours to sound like mine. I have Mac longtubes, prochamber, and catback. No sound clips though, sorry.

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did. I can't find a 5.0 car running a prochamber with flowpaths dumped.

Its either o/r h & x pipes with flowpaths or a prochamber with flows, magnaflows, bassani, etc.

I have heard a few 4.6 cars with prochamber and dumped flowpaths but i know that is like comparing apples to oranges :(

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
If your not running the same cam, heads, intake, headers as faststang91lx then it would be hard to really compare, it may give you an idea but thats about it

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
dunno I had macs dumped with an o/r x pipe on a stock headed motor before and **** droned like a mother ****er.. put 2.5" tail pipes back on and it sounded soo much better.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
It's not a fox but it's 5.0 car....

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Do what you want, but I think that all dumps will drone under a car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts