Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting on Cervinis Side exhausts sometime very soon so I am in the process of selling my Axel backs... I was wondering how shitty my car is going to sound with no axel backs because I just took them off and I will lnot have time for a while to put them back on...
Also With my side pipes do you think I should run MAC lts with O/R Prochamber???? I deffinately want the O/r Prochamber but Is MAC lts not a good choice??? Also would I have to lift my engine for installation with Mac Lts???

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
i'm thinking about cutting my muffler off tomorrow until i install my exhaust on friday :lol
im sure mine will sound more shittier than yours :p

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
i'll post some sound clips and we can compare :lol

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure
why not I will probably keep it like this so my dad see that hes holding me up with the money he owes me... lol

He will be throwing money at me by next week if it sounds bad enough...

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
i'll have this and a gt bumper by friday :D

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good for you man I know you been wanting it... I think it may be a while before I get mine on lol... I still hve to get my rims and all...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No mufflers doesnt sound half bad for me... I want my SIDE PIPES!!!!!
JESUS HELP ME... lol

Doesnt sound too bad TSP....

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Joe- It just so happens that I have Mac Lts/Pro-Chamber/Cervinis Side kit... But due to the fact that the only camera I have it a handy cam from 99, I dont have any sounds clips on here. I will see if I can dig up teh digi from here at work and get a clip of it. The only thing is that yours wont sounds exactly like mine cause cervinis has been going through stage with trying different brands for their exhaust kits. I have the magnaflow version ( Version 1 ), they went from there to Pypes, and now are making their own brand. Tassy has the pypes version and has a sound clip somewhere on here. I have yet to hear Cervinis ones though ( which would be what you will get if you order it now ). I will see if I can get something taken care of tonight for you...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Joe- It just so happens that I have Mac Lts/Pro-Chamber/Cervinis Side kit... But due to the fact that the only camera I have it a handy cam from 99, I dont have any sounds clips on here. I will see if I can dig up teh digi from here at work and get a clip of it. The only thing is that yours wont sounds exactly like mine cause cervinis has been going through stage with trying different brands for their exhaust kits. I have the magnaflow version ( Version 1 ), they went from there to Pypes, and now are making their own brand. Tassy has the pypes version and has a sound clip somewhere on here. I have yet to hear Cervinis ones though ( which would be what you will get if you order it now ). I will see if I can get something taken care of tonight for you...
I am actually possibly buying them unused off of someone and they are the magnaflows... I have just been scraping together any cash I have for this... I am guessing it is going to sound bad ass...
People are saying with no cats and side pipes I am going to be smelling fumes all day at lights and all... I honestly dont care lol...
How has your clearance been, I am going to go for a Eibach prokit drop now to try and tuck my rims possibly...
You having any problems with the MAC setup???
Well I would love to hear your exhaust I will check back later tonight... Thanks for the input man...

-Joe

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
I wont be able to post it up till tomarrow, but I have hd 0 issues with my Mac setup. I have sworn by mac with all my mustangs ( my 91 has the same setup except with dumps instead of side exit. You wont smell fumes very bad, I have a vert and still dont really smell them that much. The pipes sit pretty low, so clearance is a slight issue ( you have to creep and cut it sideways over speedbumps or else you will be scrapping alll kind of stuff ). Im hoping to get my eibach springs and dspecs on this weekend and I will let you know about clearance then...

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
No mufflers doesnt sound half bad for me... I want my SIDE PIPES!!!!!
JESUS HELP ME... lol

Doesnt sound too bad TSP....
YouTube - 2006 Mustang V6 Exhaust 2
thanks man :)
yeah i've been wanting duals for a year now lol
and im about to cut my muffler off in an hour or so
i dont think it will match up with the gt bumper slots, and my exhaust is coming in today anyway so why not lol

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
you really have to have a full exhaust system on our cars to really make them loud dont you :dunno

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
what does a GT sound like w/o mufflers you ask? just listen to anyone with loudmouths. all they are... just muffler deletes.. i run pypes deletes on my gt and it sounds SEXY.. in my honest opinion, if you still have your factory cats, yank them mufflers.. you'll get a real nice crackle and pop from them. its unreal how refined these 3v's exhaust notes are.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
you got all that on now?

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
sweeeet im interested to see what mac's sound like.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
what does a GT sound like w/o mufflers you ask? just listen to anyone with loudmouths. all they are... just muffler deletes.. i run pypes deletes on my gt and it sounds SEXY.. in my honest opinion, if you still have your factory cats, yank them mufflers.. you'll get a real nice crackle and pop from them. its unreal how refined these 3v's exhaust notes are.

You werent shitting me!!!! It sounds BAD ASSS... Everyone stares... Such a great rumble...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts