Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Flowmaster catback and I would like some suggestions on what would be the best sounding/performing O/R mid-pipe that is NOT a Prochamber :eek:

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
The X will give you a little more power, but I prefer the H for the sound. If you plan on running FI or nitrous down the road I wouldn't worry about the power differences.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
The H will give you more TQ than the X will, The X will give you more HP... but its like a 2hp and 2tq difference lol... not even worth stressing over. just go with what you want for sound.

H will sound throaty and deep like a muscle car
X will be raspy and higher pitch like a nascar

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reason why I'm not going for the Prochamber is because I modding this GT up to tide me over till I can get my paws on a Terminator later on. Don't want to invest to much into it. Just putting on the basics to bring out the beauty of the New Edge. So the O/R H you say, I was leaning on that one for a while lol. The install easy? And will I need o2 extensions if I have Sniper tuner which can turn off o2?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Reason why I'm not going for the Prochamber is because I modding this GT up to tide me over till I can get my paws on a Terminator later on. Don't want to invest to much into it. Just putting on the basics to bring out the beauty of the New Edge. So the O/R H you say, I was leaning on that one for a while lol. The install easy? And will I need o2 extensions if I have Sniper tuner which can turn off o2?
prochambers are cheaper man, if your not looking to spend much.. :eek:

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
prochambers are cheaper? :eek:
No, he means he doesn't want to spend very much money since he's getting a Termi down the road.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Same thing Im doing Terminators are pure sex

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually, Prochambers are up there with the most expensive lol. When I get a Terminator, full Magnaflow exhaust with catted Tru-X. It sounds badass, my dad has that setup on his 10th Anniversary

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
o rly? :eek: will i need to get extenders or MIL eliminators if i have a sniper tuner that can turn off the O2 sensors?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now thats what I'm talkin about. o/R H it is! And that guy stole me car!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So now that we've got that narrowed down, will I need to get the extenders for the O2 sensors and deactivate em via Sniper?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts