·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Billy Weston
Hampton, VA
[email protected]
Price: $130

I have a used 2.5" off-road Mac Prochamber for a 99-04 GT, Cobra or Mach 1 with shorty or stock manifolds. I'll include a set of MIL eliminators with the mid-pipe for free. Local pick-up only.

·
~C~, The Other White Meat!
1,623 Posts
ill pick them up and ship them to you for a price!

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If your willing to pay for the shipping I'll ship it. But it usually isn't cheap.

·
Registered
156 Posts
shipping isnt that expensive really, i shipped a bassani x and it cost $25 for 3 day ground and they put packing **** in the box too.

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shipping isnt that expensive really, i shipped a bassani x and it cost $25 for 3 day ground and they put packing **** in the box too.
It just cost me $20 to ship a coolant resevoir, UPS Ground.

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What makes this not fit a 97 Cobra? I have some H&R race springs if you are interested in a trade and want to install this for me.:D
I know something is different I just can't remember what.

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm sure it's going to be around $50. They won't give me a quote until it is packaged and they can weigh it.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
So you know... I think you can use greyhouse shipping (yes, the bus) and they will haul it to a drop point or something for "x" amount... its not cheap, (around 40 or 50 bucks I think), but it allows for larger items to be shipped cheaper!

·
Registered
156 Posts
It just cost me $20 to ship a coolant resevoir, UPS Ground.
why it would cost so much for that when its made of plastic lol. i dunno, like i said when i shipped my bassani x it went from maryland to indiannapolis in 3 days for $25 and $5 was for packing. :dunno

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.