Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so ive been trying to decide which midpipe i want to get and i need some help. I have decided to go with an h pipe naturally and the magnaflow magnapack cat back cuz come on that just makes mustangs sound badass. But my problem is i cant find any clips of mustangs with mac prochamber and magnapacks and mac o/r h pipes and magnapacks so that i may comapre them to each. Which do you think sounds the best in your opinion? I personally like the h pipe with magnapacks but since im having diffculty finding prochamber i cant decide.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Pro-Chamber FTMFW!!!!!!!!!! To be honest with you I have never heard one on a 96-98 but I have one on my 91 and on my 06 and couldnt imagine running anything else...

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Or pro-dumps ( <-- Personal favorite )... dont think I have ever heard them with flows. I have mac pro-dumps on my 91 and cervini (magnaflows) side exhaust on my 06...

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wut does dump mean?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh yea and i just found 2 clips and comapred them. I must say that i like the magnapacks and mac o/r h pipe MUCH better than the prochamber with the magnapacks.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so wait does it come dumped or do you have to fabbed it dumped? It means that the tips are facing downward?

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
The tailpipes are facing welding facing down towards the ground
wrong

there are no tail pipes really.....just to short pipes facing the ground.....

what ur descriibing is turndowns, a type of tail pipe that was on fox GT's

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
there not tailpipes........the dump outs......

theres a diference of about a foot and a half of piping

·
Registered
590 Posts
Dumps: on sn95, right after muffler before axle
Turn downs: after axle
Both face the ground

That better? :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts