Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what all fits on this?
or is it only made for mac longtube headers?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
nah man, you can add that to anything...you just might have to work harder to match it up to something else.

for instance, if you have stock manifolds your good,
if you have long tube headers..depending on what kind, you might have to "persuade" them to fit, if they're not macs, of course.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I wish i could get a prochamber, being in California sucks.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
if you r getting headers then its best to get your mid pipe from the same people. it makes fitment easier. for example some companies use clamps and other use flanges. if your headers are from company A and are slip on headers and your midpipe from company B has flanges then what are those flanges gonna bolt on to?...

if your just getting the midpipe though it will bolt right up to stock manifolds.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I love my prochamber; and yes Mac make's one to fit their LT's...

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Try YouTube Sirl. There's a ton of videos out there. Also, mine will sound different compared to a GT because of the 4V.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
i have stock manifolds, prochamber and LM1's.

Love it!

·
Banned
267 Posts
I have a prochamber, I could try making a sound clip tomorrow, I have flowmaster weld in mufflers. Noone has ever said they dislike the way my car sounds. Just buy the prochamber, you won't regret it. Speaking of prochambers, how do you guys pass inspection?

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
**** **** ****ITY **** MOTHER **** ****ITY **** **** **** A PROCHAMBER AND ALL YOU ASSHOLE COCK GOBLIN SUM BITCHES WITH THEM!!!

Sorry, that is my jealousy coming out. I have tried to buy three, yes three ORPC's from people. Each time something happens. The latest happened today. I paypal the money. Get an email later that the guys wife ran over the prochamber in the garage. He quickly refunded my money, but that still sucks a sweaty crust infested rhino dick.

SO I SAY AGAIN, **** A PROCHAMBER AND ANY SMELLY BALL SACK THAT OWNS ONE!

:sorry

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Boostang... you been being kinda quiet this week. Whats the damn deal son?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
been working on a little side project of mine!:D

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
how to wear high heels? LOL... (low blow)

I kid bro :hug

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oooooooh.. thats was cold!! lol..

guess i forgit too mention ur gf gave me a set of her shoes too eh??

·
Registered
656 Posts
i have mac longtubes, mac o/r prochamber and hooker aerochamber mufflers. i love it. the hookers are my favorite mufflers now. i used to have the same setup except flowmaster 2 chambers with pipes out the back. the prochamber made it sound kinda rattlish sometimes but it was still good. i like the dumped aero's with it better though. i would get the prochamber.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts