Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a OEM Mach 1 Chin spoiler for $50 bucks on CL!!! :D installed it to day.. will be posting pics soon after I upload them to my photobucket:yes

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
nice now buy a grill delete from am stat!, Trust me do it tonight

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice now buy a grill delete from am stat!, Trust me do it tonight
LOL. definately want one. leaning more towards black billet though. alotta people run the delete. we'll see what I do :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
(sorry for poor quality.. taken on phone)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will take some pictures underneath with fasteners. I used 1/4" nuts/bolts washer and lock nuts. used every hole (giggity)

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good...its kinda nice to be envied by a lot of people
Thanks.. Not really an envy. Just preferences. For instance I would never have a yellow car. :p But on the other hand my paint is going to **** so I'm not one to talk. LOL. But I like the look and I couldnt beat the $50 price tag for an OEM chin :D That's kinda why I dont wanna do the grill delete because I dont want to look like I'm tryin to build a mach. just cherry picking what I like (cobra 03' wheels for instance) and if the price is right too.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Thanks.. Not really an envy. Just preferences. For instance I would never have a yellow car. :p But on the other hand my paint is going to **** so I'm not one to talk. LOL. But I like the look and I couldnt beat the $50 price tag for an OEM chin :D That's kinda why I dont wanna do the grill delete because I dont want to look like I'm tryin to build a mach. just cherry picking what I like (cobra 03' wheels for instance) and if the price is right too.
I meant it as more of a good thing since most people copy parts off Cobras. Its good to see that Machs dont get looked over by everybody

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I meant it as more of a good thing since most people copy parts off Cobras. Its good to see that Machs dont get looked over by everybody
Yeah I definately look at everything :eek: :)
But I think that picking what you like instead of copying the cobra makes a big difference. Because if we all had Termi's whats the fun in that?

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
I was kidding around with you :p

I definitely envy the shaker hood though.. :/

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Yeah I definately look at everything :eek: :)
But I think that picking what you like instead of copying the cobra makes a big difference. Because if we all had Termi's whats the fun in that?
**** I would take a Terminator anytime, they are pure badass. So now go buy one for me would ya? lol

I was kidding around with you :p

I definitely envy the shaker hood though.. :/
I figured so but always wonder cuz expressions dont go well through the interwebz

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
I saw a termi today, got to sit in one. The hood is 10x better in person.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
if it makes you feel better these are going on my car in a couple days

and these are my gauges

:D

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Pic #1
I LIKE!!!

Pic #2
I like minus the CF part.
yeah i dont like the cf anymore either, its coming out for a silver background like the machs have.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts