Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Buy American or GTFO
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I am thinking about ditching the entire stripe idea... hood and side stripes. If I could land some for real cheap maybe. We don't really have any flea markets around here :(

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I really hate to say this... but ebay?

I know you can pick up vinyl for really cheap, use a straight edge to cut what you want and just play around with it?

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Thanks Matt, appreciate it man. I can't wait to see it too. I am about to go crazy... can't drive it because of the snow. Won't drive it because of the salt. Poor baby is just sitting in the garage under her cover begging for me to start the modding process :( It sucks getting a Mustang in October. Drove it for two months, then garaged it for 4 :(
Mines my only car so when I see snow I need to get someone to give me a ride or I stay where I am haha.

Btw with the stripe Idea If you cant find a good one go with the Steeda one. It fades and Has a unique look.
Steeda Graphics Package w/ Sidewinders - 99-04 Ford Mustang
I think they look so sexy, its just kinda steep in price.

·
Buy American or GTFO
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks for the link Matt, but I won't pay $200 for them.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts

·
Buy American or GTFO
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Wow thanks! +Reps for finding that! I will have to look into them and see what they can make.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Steeda Sidewinder Side Stripes - '99-'09 Ford Mustang
140 bucks, sorry that was the styling pack. Yeah If they were <100 I would buy them becuase they are sexy as hell, but steeda is kinda pricey.

blue ones are miss priced for 40 bucks, grab um
477-000-BLU,
Sidewinder Stripes - Dark Blue Metallic - '05-'09

·
Buy American or GTFO
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Good catch there with the blue stripes. I have a feeling though that the order would be canceled.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I wish blue went with a red car haha

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Thanks for your input guys! If I could find some with the Ford logo and the fade I would buy them. But that is just photoshop. I think that a stripe with a fade just isn't enough. I don't want to be cliche and have it say "MUSTANG" but I am not 100% sure I want a Mach 1 stripe. Vengance, do you know where I can find fading stripes?
look at your local custom vinyl shops...them may be able to cut them to order

·
Registered
1 Posts
Removing Side Scoops

I would like to remove the side scoops from 2004 Mach1 and replace them with a set of Carbon Driven CARBON FIBER side scoops, however I have received conflicting statements as to which right way remove them from the side of the vehicle . 1. utililize interior tools by prying and then popping off the the side scoops 2. you have toremove rear back seat then the side plastic interior moding to unscrew the nuts to get to the side scoops . So can any one advise me how to proceed. Thank You

21 - 32 of 32 Posts