·
MM's Official Lab Rat!
3,315 Posts
Oh wow, that's a bunch of 4v sexiness!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, not bad for a small town group of friends. You usually only see pics like these at a big event.

·
Carport Built
871 Posts
Nice shots man definitely some sexy cars. Its probably just me but I only like mach1 wheels on mach 1s. It really takes away from the car when they're changed imo

·
MM's Official Lab Rat!
3,315 Posts
^I'm sure you're not the only one who thinks that, but you're certainly the minority.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice shots man definitely some sexy cars. Its probably just me but I only like mach1 wheels on mach 1s. It really takes away from the car when they're changed imo
Yeah, I agree completely. My blue one had the Cobra R's on it that day to mess around with ( burn em up a little), but I don't like them on there.
In fact, I feel the same about my Bullitt. I have the cobra R's in my sig cuz I'm frying the old tires, but I roll with the stock Bullitt wheels everyday Cuz that is what the car should be IMO

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hehe thanks

·
Livin' the Dream
303 Posts
Looks like a blast. Nice looking cars

·
Registered
729 Posts
Always loved that blue i like the tinted tails on that blue mach makes it stand out. Reminds me of needing to tint mine.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
I would probably **** myself if I walked outside and saw five Mach 1's lined up like that. :drool

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would probably **** myself if I walked outside and saw five Mach 1's lined up like that. :drool
Lol. yeah its the most I've seen in in one area at once. we have one more Comp orange one too in our group. he moved a few hours away though so we dont see him much.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dang I know. there is a white one nearby, but they arent into it as much as we are. ..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts