Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Ive had my 2003 Mach 1 for some time now. Just a few mods. I now want to add a MAC Off Road H pipe, but dont know how to go about it at all.

My exhaust is all stock except for 2 flowmaster super 44 mufflers.

Any ideas? Cats no cats? And which MAC do I buy to just bolt in?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Well how loud do you want the car? Loud? If so go w/ catless. And then get rear 02 MIL eliminators. As for swapping the midpipes it's fairly easy. The passenger side bolts where the midpipe meets the manifold can be a bitch but a few swivel sockets and extensions get the job done. I suggest shooting some PB blaster on all the nuts before you try to get them off. You won't need a gasket for the drivers side as it is a ball and socket connection but you will need a gasket for the passenger side. Don't, I repeat DON'T use the paper gasket Mac will give you. Go to Ford and get an OEM one. Other than that, have fun!

HTH

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Well how loud do you want the car? Loud? If so go w/ catless. And then get rear 02 MIL eliminators. As for swapping the midpipes it's fairly easy. The passenger side bolts where the midpipe meets the manifold can be a bitch but a few swivel sockets and extensions get the job done. I suggest shooting some PB blaster on all the nuts before you try to get them off. You won't need a gasket for the drivers side as it is a ball and socket connection but you will need a gasket for the passenger side. Don't, I repeat DON'T use the paper gasket Mac will give you. Go to Ford and get an OEM one. Other than that, have fun!

HTH

that gasket is a must, mine is leaking now because i didn't get one i have to take mine off and put it on soon.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Lefty, sell me you prochamber please! :)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts