Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking online and found some 03 mach 1 style rims by a company called AFS, which they claim are for 05+ stangs. I've always thought that style wheel would look sweet on my black gt. Anyway, I'm thinking about ordering a set of the 20's, and was wondering if anyone has heard of the manufacturer or if any of the picture wizards(zip! red!) could come up with pics of them on a car. Thanks again guys.

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
I've heard of the company before. You can check for sure to see if they are made for the s197's by the bolt pattern and offset. It should be 5x114.3 and offset should be 35.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! How do you think those in 20's would look on a black gt?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Wheelreplicas.com carries that style wheel in deep dish (not sure if the ones you're looking at are).

Here are some pics from their site:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if only they were deepdish...
Thats what I was thinking! I love the "flat" style of the mach one...slightly more modern, but I wish they sat in a little bit.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also, the website says the 20's are "5 lug 5x 41/2, 20"x9", +42 mm offset. Will it work, or look like one of those shitter ricers with the skated wheels?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Anything you get from AFS will be great quality. That's where I got my back wheels at.

I also think they look good on 05+ stangs. I've seen one around here before with those. Just not deep dish in the front!

·
Registered
144 Posts
i was thinking 'bout gettin those rims for my black o7 gt but i want at least 9.5 width in the back preferably tens

i might be the only person but i personaly think 20s are too big for a stang i like 19s
:)

·
Registered
68 Posts
i was thinking 'bout gettin those rims for my black o7 gt but i want at least 9.5 width in the back preferably tens

i might be the only person but i personaly think 20s are too big for a stang i like 19s
:)
i agree. 20's are a bit much! i would go with 18's or 19's if it were me! i'm not saying 20's are bad looking, just not my style! i would be to affraid of curb checking em! LOL

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'd love 19" rims if I could find a pair that I liked that wasnt outrageous (ie fiske, hre) and if tires were a bit easier to come by. So what do you think, will +42mm offset look like ****?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts