Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much should i expect to pay for a mach 1? i dont want extremely high miles and pretty good condition obviously. im looking to join the 4v crowd. i have an 02 gt with 52000 miles on it and some minor bolt ons now.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I've been termi shopping lately and I've come across Mach Wons between 18000-22000 within 500miles of southern NJ. I donno if that helps, but i know that you shouldn't have to pay more than 19K unless you find one that you NEED to have. I'd cap my search at 19000 if i were to buy a mach.

·
Registered
156 Posts
yeah but for a trade in at a dealer right about now, they may let go of them a bit easier... i mean season-wise, the few cars i've been looking at have been sitting for months, and one has been sittin since last fall

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Got mine for around 16k I would agree 19k is the HIGH limit, thats about termi territory. Don't know about where you guys live but 19k is high for 40k-60k mile mach around my area.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Yeah, I have to agree with what most everyone has said. I shop around for Cobras/Mach1s A LOT and have noticed that the market for both cars is dropping slightly (as can be expected during the winter months). You can find a good Mach1 with decent-low miles for $16-$18K. Unless you are wanting something with a certain mod, or crazy low miles in a certain color, I wouldn't pay much over $18K. Once you get to and past $20K than you are in Cobra range. Just last night I found a ton of them for under $23K that had less than 60,000 miles on the clock!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i paid 17K for my mach 1 with 35K on the clock, which is what you should pay for a mach with those miles, most of them sell for 17-22K around here, depends how many miles you want, theres a yellow one for sell around here with only 3K on the clock for 23K

·
Banned
848 Posts
55k on the clock for 13.5k

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
mine has 65k miles financed 18,500

·
Registered
211 Posts
That may be true considering that I was able to steal my car about a year and a half ago with 22 k miles on it for 18000.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
You gotta look around.

I waited for a month before I bought mine. When I did finally buy the car I knew that it was a steal. I bought my '04 azure blue 5spd with 4700 mi for $19,500. It still had the plastic on the seats and floormats.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
i got mine wit 7k on the clock and 4 17,800 completly stock nothing done still with original tires 3 weeks ago

1 - 20 of 22 Posts