Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I sold my 02 GT. The guy is coming to pick it up on Friday. It has 75K on it but its so hard to see it go. There is nothing like a black on black car. On the good side of things though on Saturday I'm going to pick up my first 4V. I bought a 03 Mach 1 with 7K on it. :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sweet post some pics once you get it.

·
Registered
927 Posts
nice ..how much did you sell your stang for ?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like I said it was a great find. 7K miles, the guy never drive it, its never been out in the weather, and it sits in a garage. I can't wait to pick it up on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
that's awesome man! the red is one of my favorites!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
damn good stuff. good luck with everything.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
good investment..... you'll have to tell us 2v guys how much stronger the power is when u get it. i cant wait to trade in for a mach 1 or cobra.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
No I sold the GT for 14K
Wow thats crazy. I bought my 2002 GT for 10,000 with 59,800 miles on it. But hey thats great news for you though if you got him to pay that much,Good For You.

good investment..... you'll have to tell us 2v guys how much stronger the power is when u get it. i cant wait to trade in for a mach 1 or cobra.
+1 let us know

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm paying 18K for the Mach. It's a little more than I wanted to spend, but I fell in love with it when I drove it.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm paying 18K for the Mach. It's a little more than I wanted to spend, but I fell in love with it when I drove it.
its like brandnew though so its all good

·
Registered
927 Posts
Im not crazy about red cars anylonger ,but man that mach1 in red is nice ..grats ..and tell us how you like it compared to the GT.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts