·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Lambo

I mean uh, Termi

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Termi>Mach1>N/A Cobra=3V>2V (bullit or no)

N/A Cobra and 3V are going to be real close in performance. The Mach1 isn't that far ahead of those two either.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured just wonderin? lwts say money is an issue, then which one??

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not really that interested I wont come across any money for like another year, but what have you done for mods and how much you think the proce will be??

·
Registered
291 Posts
lol if your a year away from even being close to having money, why the hell are u asking people which one???.........i bet your still in high school arent u

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
your so wrong try the USAF buddy and I am xtraining into TACP you should look it up on wiki and my reenlisstment bonus will be around 70K! Staight out of Highschool my ass!! What do you do for a living??

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Plus I was hoping people would post some pros and cons and different numbers and such so that way it wouls help in the decision process!

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Termi>Mach1>N/A Cobra=3V>2V (bullit or no)

N/A Cobra and 3V are going to be real close in performance. The Mach1 isn't that far ahead of those two either.
Stock for stock TOTALLY!!

If your gonna start modding it all changes. What are you looking to get out of the car? The Termi has the most potential, engine wise but will you ever reach it or ever be able to use all the power? The arent cheap and neither are mods. Mach1's cobra and 2v's will all be pretty equal with a blower, 2v prolly has the lowest limit. 3vs have a fairly stout stock block, but the cars and parts are pricey.

·
Registered
291 Posts
ahh, well your pro's and cons are......termi cobras are 4-valve supercharged, machs are 4-valve NON supercharged, bullitts are 2-valve NON supercharged. if you can afford it defiently go termi, they have forged internals FROM the factory, so you can build pretty much as much horsepower as you want, well not TOOO much.

and im a high end mechanic for toyota, bringing about 85-90k a year, on commission

·
4,391 Posts
Every car has it's pros and cons. The Termi (in my opinion) is just head and shoulders above any Mustang before it as far as quality, handeling, and performance/performance potential.

If I HAD to get into another Mustang, but didn't have a lot to spend right now than I would get a Mach1. If you are patient, do some looking, and aren't afraid to travel out of state, than you can find some great deals on a Mach1.

After that I would look for a SN95 Cobra that has been well taken care of and has some decent mods. It's not hard to find a Cobra with aftermarket internals and a Vortech (or something along those lines). Those cars just tend to have a few more miles and small wear and tear on them.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Well I am 18 and bringing in $7.25 an hour, so **** both of y'all!

:D

:shiftyeyes

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^hahahahahahah well I gues I will have to be patient cause the 2000 cobra R is it but I think I will have to settle with the termi.

·
4,391 Posts
2000 Cobra R's are nice, but nothing I would want for a street car. No backseat, no radio, no A/C. If I wanted a gutted rattle trap, than I'd get a Fox.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts