Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well lastnight me and a couple of my friends went down to northeast dragway in Herford NC and made some passes. This was all our second time going to a track, and we are all going to practice. I made a total of 6 runs and ran a new personal best of 9.163 at 79.476 mph in the 1/8th. This is only a 1/8th mile track. What does that convert over roughly in the 1/4? Im pretty sure i can run a 9.0 but my limiting factor is most certainly my shitty ass dealership street tires that are really hard.

Last time i went i was able to get a best of 9.2 so i was happy that im getting better and making progress.

Anyways heres what the slip reads:
Reaction: .877
60 ft: 2.162
E.T.: 9.163
MPH 79.476

My only mods to my car are:
SLP LM1 catback
UDP's
JLT CAI
MGW shortthrow
H&R SuperSport springs
Tokico Illumina shocks & struts
Maximum Motorsport CC plates

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Ya that is a bit high, but did you have fun? that is all that matters. An 1/8 mile track is good for several things, working your reaction time, the car's hook up poential and it puts far less stress on the car then a full 1/4 mile. Having fun is the best part!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
similar runs to when i ran my friend's fairly stock 4.6 on street tires. nice runs.
Thanks man. I think the numbers are pretty much spot on for the few boltons that i have. It doesnt seem all that high to me, but that could be from my shitty ass tires lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts