Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
wow! the back view of it in your driveway actually looked pretty cool... reminds me of Rob's excursion in rob and big... that powdercoated thing

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
nice vid man! and she sounds real good. what kind of exhaust setup u have?

im jealous of u ****ers with solid rears. i charged the cobra friday after work and drove it around the neighborhood. it had rained so the roads were still a little wet. i turned off my street and hit about half throttle thru first, and then hit second with same amount of throttle and the bitch started wheel hop like krazy. i looked up under the back of the car when i parked it to make sure nothing was broken. what the **** was SVT thinking when they set these cars up. its just rediculous.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
now i know for sure i shouldve gotten the regular 40's but i got the super 40's. mines dumped too and yours sounds alot better

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I told ppl that around here I have yet to hear a stang as loud, throaty, and deep as mine I was side by side with a 04 cobra and he said my exhaust was Awseome he had borla's on his cobra! I also have headers that really woke it up! At full thorttle its amazing!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
nice vid man! and she sounds real good. what kind of exhaust setup u have?

im jealous of u ****ers with solid rears. i charged the cobra friday after work and drove it around the neighborhood. it had rained so the roads were still a little wet. i turned off my street and hit about half throttle thru first, and then hit second with same amount of throttle and the bitch started wheel hop like krazy. i looked up under the back of the car when i parked it to make sure nothing was broken. what the **** was SVT thinking when they set these cars up. its just rediculous.
when its wet out... mine will occasionally hop, not bad, but a tiny bit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts