Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been thinking lately, and i just said **** it, i'm gonna throw some nitrous on my car and be done with it. i might do a stroker down the road, wayyy down the road, but that wont be anytime soon.. i'm just gonna run about a 100 shot and be done with it.. here's what i plan on getting, let me know if this sounds about right, and if there's anything else i need to add..

nitrous kit:
Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOS) 05115-IINOS - NOS EFI Nitrous Oxide Systems - summitracing.com

control panel:
Ashtray Sleeper Nitrous Panel (87-93)

purge valve:
Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOS) 16032NOS - NOS Purge Valve Kits - summitracing.com

bottle opener:
Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOS) 16058NOS - NOS Remote Bottle Valves - summitracing.com

automatic pressure controlled bottle heater:
NOS Nitrous Bottle Heater - JEGS

RPM activated window switch:
MSD Ignition Window, RPM Activated Switch, MSD

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I didn't look at every link, but don't forget a fuel pressure cut off switch.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't look at every link, but don't forget a fuel pressure cut off switch.
got a link for that?

and what about that purge valve i have listed, is that the right hose size? if it isn't how do i know what hose size i need?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
i have been thinking lately, and i just said **** it, i'm gonna throw some nitrous on my car and be done with it. i might do a stroker down the road, wayyy down the road, but that wont be anytime soon.. i'm just gonna run about a 100 shot and be done with it.. here's what i plan on getting, let me know if this sounds about right, and if there's anything else i need to add..

nitrous kit:
Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOS) 05115-IINOS - NOS EFI Nitrous Oxide Systems - summitracing.com

control panel:
Ashtray Sleeper Nitrous Panel (87-93)

purge valve:
Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOS) 16032NOS - NOS Purge Valve Kits - summitracing.com

bottle opener:
Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOS) 16058NOS - NOS Remote Bottle Valves - summitracing.com

automatic pressure controlled bottle heater:
NOS Nitrous Bottle Heater - JEGS

RPM activated window switch:
MSD Ignition Window, RPM Activated Switch, MSD

YOU DONT NEED A DUAL STAGE NITROUS KIT,just get the single stage 05115 kit

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YOU DONT NEED A DUAL STAGE NITROUS KIT,just get the single stage 05115 kit
what's the difference in a dual stage and single stage kit?

·
The Razor's Edge
4,396 Posts
dual would be like 50 in first then 150 in second....two stages....

i think your going a lil over board with all that ****.....open the bottle your self...and save your self 200 bucks....

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
personally i'd get a zex dry kit and be done with it, you don't need a purge, just turn the switch on just as you are finishing your burnout , i wouldn't buy a remote bottle opener i'd use that money to upgrade your fuel pump and change the fuel filter

·
Registered
334 Posts
remote bottle opener is for keeping the car legal on the streets......so depends on what you're doing with it

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok so i need a fuel pressure cut off switch, and a bigger fuel pump too.

and i wont take this car to the track every weekend, MAYBE once a month.. this is pretty much just to play around with on the street occasionally, and whenever i do go to the track.

what size fuel pump should i go with? where can i get a fuel pressure cut off switch? is there anything else i'd need?

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
why?

·
Registered
371 Posts

·
Banned
3,784 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
That's a good pump, get it!

ok thanks ill be needing it in a few months and they have had it listed on their site since ive joined this forum, "im a cheapass but only when thats ok!!!"

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
371 Posts
ERROR

This product was not found in our database. This product has been removed or is not available on our website. Please call 1-800-MUSTANG for more information

great

1 - 20 of 22 Posts