Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I have 24lb injectors and a 94 cobra ecu in my 1994 gt? I had an aftermarket maf ut then it got all messed up and my buddy pulled it to look at it and I think he broke something. I put the stock one back on it seems to run fine yet rich. What type of MAF does everyone recommend. Not anything crazy just good.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Well if you put the stock MAF unit back in you put a unit calibrated for 19lb injectors in and you have 24's so thats your problem you need to buy any 24lb calibrated MAF sensor and it will work right

Buy Ford Racing

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I know I was just wondering what type of maf to run that would be good, the stock one is just so I can basically drive to school and I dont car if it runs a little rich for a little while I just want to make sure to buy a good one.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
pro-m is a good brand.....although the C&L you can get with different sampling tubes......i have heard its not the best brand but i would like some more opinions on it......i like the idea of having the sampling tubes that way i could buy it now and use it on my 302 and still use it later for my 408 build

1 - 5 of 5 Posts