Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
01 gt with bbk x pype , typhoon intake, cai, pullies, tb spacer magnaflow axle backs,and sctx3 tuner. My question is will a maf help with adding any power? Maybe with adding bigger injectors?

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
No.

1. Adding bigger injectors will not help you make more power. Bigger injectors are a supporting mod for a power adder like FI or nitrous...

2. You don't need a bigger MAF with those mods...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks I kknow fi are a support just thought with the more air I have comming in maybe more fuel would help oh also have bbk 78 mm tb+plenum on the way from am.

·
Registered
975 Posts
They money would better be spent on gears if you dont already have them

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
+1 on spending the money on gears, but if you do upgrade your injectors down the road, you'll need to recalibrate the MAF for whatever size injectors you install. You're nowhere near maxing out the stock injectors yet. And the TB spacer you listed probably isn't doing a damn thing for you. I would sink-test it...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I figured as much with the tb spacer but im addicted to adding to my stang and only had fifty bucks said what the hell cant hurt lol. Oh and thats the other thing I have 373's from ford racing with motive install kit and trac lock rebuild sitting on my dresser. No time to get installed. work to much, its killing me lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts