Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to do a magazine cover as a project for my Adv. Computer Graphics class, so I decided to go out, shoot some photos of my stang (featured ride) and make a cover from there. I also used, itschristorres8's mustang in the lower right corner too.

I took my inspiration from Modified Mustangs. And made everything from scratch.
Quality is so/so for file size limitations.

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
nice! great job! hmmm its missing something though... hmmm what can it be... OH YEAH! MY COBRA! :lol

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
hmmmm..... after further review I would of named the cover 6cylinder ONE WHEEL PEEL! :D

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
I think you did a great job. What program do you use? I had to take a design class in college and we had to do something similair using a program called QuarkXPress. It was pretty fun.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
when we did this kinda stuff in hs, we used adobe pagemaker if im not mistaken

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
you spelled bullitt wrong lol

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I used Adobe Photoshop CS.
That's what I figured. InDesign is Adobe also. It is a page layout application used to make the entire magazine if you wanted to. Some people still use Quark but it is being phased out. At work I use Photoshop to strictly edit pictures and InDesign to layout the entire book. But on here I just use Photoshop for sigs and stuff.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah, ok, I'll have to look into that then.
We have the whole Adobe CS3 package at school, so I'll have to check out InDesign.

And thanks for telling me I spelled Bullitt wrong lol, it was late when i was finishing this.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
You're lucky to have that. I am still working in CS2 at work and CS from home. They still work though. Do you know which version of CS3 they have there? I can't remember which version it is but one has Flash which is great for cool animations for interaction and sequential things and I think it also comes with Aftereffects which is a great video editor.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You're lucky to have that. I am still working in CS2 at work and CS from home. They still work though. Do you know which version of CS3 they have there? I can't remember which version it is but one has Flash which is great for cool animations for interaction and sequential things and I think it also comes with Aftereffects which is a great video editor.
I'm not quite sure.
There is quite a few Adobe programs though.
So It might have Aftereffects.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
best cover picture ever right here:

j/k, it looks great!!!

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts