Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*reps given here*

here they are: 2005-2009 Mustang GT/GT500 4.6L/5.4L Axle-back Magnaflow Exhaust 15882

it says if i find a lower price, i can name my own price, probably with some limit, also there is a 10% discount for club/enthusiast site. I hope MM qualifies.

reps for anyone who can find these duals cheaper than 399.

im looking more around 299 b/c i need h pipe too (v6...) but that might be way too hopeful

i put it in the modular section b/c i have a feeling more people look here

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hum dum

·
Registered
872 Posts
I would swear I paid less than that @ american muscle.

EDIT - just looked on their site and the maggies are now $424. I swear I paid something like $370 about a year ago, but maybe it was on special.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya ya AM is always the first place i check.. oo i forgot about steeda

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope. steeda is 439. AM is 424. without getting used axle backs, where are they cheaper?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Try complete exhaust .com I have bought three sets of Magnaflow exhaust systems through them. I could not find anybody any cheaper but you have to call to get a good price.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are a lot more expensive on complereexhaust

it seems most places are 422$

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you just looked at there price on there website they are expensive. You have to call for the price.
really? kk ill call prob thursday. im really busy on wednesdays. how much cheaper is it when i call? do you work for them or something?

·
Registered
76 Posts
really? kk ill call prob thursday. im really busy on wednesdays. how much cheaper is it when i call? do you work for them or something?

No they are out of Tenn. I live around the corner from you in Chesterfield. They would probably answer now the guys name is Joe. The last set I bought was for a older model stang and they were like $100 cheaper than anybody and I think mine was about the same cheaper but it been 4 years since I put mine on the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts