Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one sounds more aggressive for a 95 5.0?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet thks cause my friend has a 5.0 and he just wanted me to find out some info for him but ya il tell him thks

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
the magnaflow magnapacks arent as aggresive but wont give you as much interior resonance as the SLPs which are a little louder

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
if your going to get SLP's, get the LM2's... not the LM1's cuz they just sound like ass. But i prefer magnaflows

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
on my car, i'm running a BBK o/r h-pipe & dynomax race bullet mufflers welding into the stock cat-back & it really sounds agressive especially under a load.. it gets really loud at about 2500 RPM's but stays fairly quiet at cruising speeds & on the interstate w/ very minimal resonance in the cabin.. i spent i around 100 bucks for the mufflers/welding them in & i got the H-pipe free from a good friend.. so for less than 1/4 of the price of the SLP's & the magnapacks i ended up with a pretty similar sound to both of them..

·
Registered
910 Posts
U can get the slp bullets which sound bad ass. and they are only like 175 a pair on american muscle

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i think slp are to loud and sound like crap...i say bassani has the nicest sound but i went with flows because bassani is pricey

·
Registered
333 Posts
i think slp are to loud and sound like crap...i say bassani has the nicest sound but i went with flows because bassani is pricey
If you like sound of Bassani why did you go with flows--completely different sound? Dynomax UltraFlows have similar sound but aren't as expensive as Bassani.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The best exhaust I've ever heard came out of a '68 Mustang w/ a 302, and Ford Racing Dual Mode mufflers. Google/Youtube them, I know there's a vid somewhere...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
he ended up getting the magnapacks. and they sound amazing :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
If you like sound of Bassani why did you go with flows--completely different sound? Dynomax UltraFlows have similar sound but aren't as expensive as Bassani.
because bassani is to exspensive for me right now
like i said in the message you quoted
:crazyDid you read the last half of my post where I talked about the UltraFlows???:crazy You didn't even mention that part-just a rehash of your original statement.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
hey blackbullitt... how do you like that new bullitt man? they look awesome!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts