Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got some magnapack's mid mounted and made a sound clip. Let me know what you guys think. =D not sure if i like the higher RPM range...sounds a little too high pitched for me.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't really get on it in the video. But I think its just trumpeting and something I will get used to. Thanks for your help nasty with sending me the video of your set up. That was one of the reasons I went with the magnapacks.

And I'm 22??? Why how old do I look. Lol people all the time tell me I look like I'm 13.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I didn't really get on it in the video. But I think its just trumpeting and something I will get used to. Thanks for your help nasty with sending me the video of your set up. That was one of the reasons I went with the magnapacks.

And I'm 22??? Why how old do I look. Lol people all the time tell me I look like I'm 13.
No problem. I think it would sound better with only the Magnapacks and a O/R X Pipe like my set-up but it still sounds good!

I was just asking because you looked pretty young. I was thinking 17 and it just seemed like you were driving real slow. :lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL ya didnt really have much room. I will get some good drive by's either today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
288 Posts
That sounds fantasic, I listened to sound clips on you tube for about a week a few weeks ago, this really sounds like one of the best, what I can hear, a few revs would help :).
What is that sticker on your back window, I was looking for something like that for my black 10.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Its the Brenspeed sticker, I'm running there 93 tune. And yes I listened to MANY sound clips on you tube for hours to decide what I wanted to do. I will try and get some drive by videos and rev's today or tomorrow.

And the video will be better quality as well, youtube just compresses the hell out of these videos. I shot this clip in full 1080p but it was a little over 2G of video.

·
Registered
691 Posts
lol im 21 and i hear the same thing all the time! had a girl come up to me at the bar a few days ago and tell me i needed to leave cuz i looked 10 :sorry
lol. i like the exhaust tho, i think it sounds great

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol im 21 and i hear the same thing all the time! had a girl come up to me at the bar a few days ago and tell me i needed to leave cuz i looked 10 :sorry
lol. i like the exhaust tho, i think it sounds great
lol tell me about it, I get that all the time. :( LOL I even once got carded for a rated R movie :sorry

Thanks for the complement though :)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
i like it a lot! not high pitched at all imo?!?

·
Registered
961 Posts
as far as tone is concerned, it sounds just like it would without the packs, but its probably a bit quieter.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sounds GREAT man! I love it.

Looking young is a good thing, just wait a few years when you are still getting checked out by the younger girls, and your buddies aren't. they hate it

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds GREAT man! I love it.

Looking young is a good thing, just wait a few years when you are still getting checked out by the younger girls, and your buddies aren't. they hate it
Very true :D:cool:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
ahaha heres the Trump card...I got carded to by a VIDEO GAME. haha 22 and she asks for my ID...I laughed in her face at Best Buy and told her I was going to Gamestop.

Car sounds great man! That camera has a weird lens or something, it makes the car look like its squished...ha!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ahaha heres the Trump card...I got carded to by a VIDEO GAME. haha 22 and she asks for my ID...I laughed in her face at Best Buy and told her I was going to Gamestop.

Car sounds great man! That camera has a weird lens or something, it makes the car look like its squished...ha!
HAHA naw I recorded it in 1080p HD...but youtube said screw you to me trying to upload that, so I needed to compress it and well I guess compressing it and then youtube compressing it screwed it up =/

I have some new videos that I'm going to try and upload today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
HAHA naw I recorded it in 1080p HD...but youtube said screw you to me trying to upload that, so I needed to compress it and well I guess compressing it and then youtube compressing it screwed it up =/

I have some new videos that I'm going to try and upload today or tomorrow.
haha I was looking at it thinking "I don't remember the new ones looking so small and rounded." :lmao

1 - 20 of 30 Posts