Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My impression so far is that he is guilty. He just fits the profile too well, and I find it hard to believe the police could frame him again. Someone else could have framed him as he is the perfect target, but I doubt someone would committ such a random heineous crime, coincidentally in the right time and place, and be smart enough to frame Avery.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
That's how I feel but, how could none of her blood be found in the bedroom or the garage. Maybe the police narative is completely wrong interms of how he killed her and he did it outside.

·
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's how I feel but, how could none of her blood be found in the bedroom or the garage. Maybe the police narative is completely wrong interms of how he killed her and he did it outside.
I didn't get that far yet, I watched episode 3

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Netflix's "Making a Murderer"

Holy hell, it's good. Very good. I suggest you start watching the multi-part documentary if you have Netflix.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Missed it. Will be merging threadz shortly.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

I'm on episode 4 - so far it's very interesting. Not sure what I think at this point.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I watched one episode but I was a bit drunk so I fell asleep.

I'll try again because everyone thinks it's awesome. lol

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,797 Posts
I watched the first episode last night. Pretty interesting. That's a bad deal the way they carried out the investigation, or lack there of. I can't believe there are so many episodes though. There must be a lot going on with the story.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I watched the first episode last night. Pretty interesting. That's a bad deal the way they carried out the investigation, or lack there of. I can't believe there are so many episodes though. There must be a lot going on with the story.
Just wait til about the 3rd episode. The first episode is nothing lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts