Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a write up on it and would it be a good idea to make the hood scoop functional? i gotta cut off some parts but would the air just be recirculating in there? also i got another question. i have some black FR500's with Nittos sitting in my room (off my v6) i was driving in the rain one time with the stock polished 18" with bfg kdw's and i fishtailed really really bad... made driving hell. my question is ive been trying to sell the FR500's trying to get some 20's but should i throw the FR500's on my GT and sell the polished bullitt's then get the 20's later or just stick with the 18's?

Thank's

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
the hood scoop will probably only make hood flutter worse and i would put the fr500s on if i were you.....

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not sure.. i have no idea what there worth. they have about 5000 miles on the tires and i never did a burnout.. mainly cause i didnt know how to on a manual lol...

and if i did sell i would probably do it locally cause i have no idea how im gonna ship these bad boys out.. i kinda dont want to either cause i love the polished look but my fr's arent selling and everyone in the family is getting mad there sitting in the room lol

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^ the reason i didnt put them on is because when i had them on my v6.. it felt like it was gofast car with those wheels. i wanted some 20's to make it more luxury if you get what im saying..

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks tiller.. repps..

i think your omegle pedo skills are nice too!

:D

but there sitting right now im contemplating this so hard.. i want 20's but no1 will buy these. i think it would be easier to sell the polished bullitt's..

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I wouldn't hesitate to do it but just make sure you've got a set of nice hood pins because it's going to flutter more. I just don't like the idea of allowing any water in.

i was trying to avoid the black on black look this time.. with the v6 it attracted nothing but the cops..
I know .. The cops always pull me over but I bet if I had chrome wheels they would never pull me over? :rolleyes:

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wouldn't hesitate to do it but just make sure you've got a set of nice hood pins because it's going to flutter more. I just don't like the idea of allowing any water in.

I know .. The cops always pull me over but I bet if I had chrome wheels they would never pull me over? :rolleyes:
im in cali. hasnt rain'd here in a long time but when it did my car drove like crap.. i saw a set of hood pins its the one you use with the key it looked cool and clean.. theres also a guy local to me that sells some hoodpins which unlock when i pop my hood.

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

well my v6 was blacked out and i got checked for drugs more than 10x... same with tat's and weapons... there excuse was my car was so black..

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
same thing here, but then i get tickets for having my high beams on because my fog lights were on... Time for a new grille.

Id put the FR500s on for now and whenever you get compliments mention they are for sale ;)

Reactions: Youngin

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^ i like how you think... :) reps...

damn now i dont wanna go to my trunk and get the jack lol... just take it to a tire shop..

both of my wheel setup has the TPMS sensors. the ones in the fr500 are from my v6.. they are universal right?

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts

thats my v6

someone said my v6 looks better than my v8..

those words cut me deep :mad: :(

Man I love those wheels. I want either chrome or hypercoated GT4's :spankit

And I must say, your V6 compared to the GT make me want to tou.... o never mind.

:tomato

I like the V6 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs for cover*

1 - 20 of 27 Posts