Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! so this sunday i'm going to be heading down to MD dragway in boonsboro MD.just seeing if anyone else wants to join. test and tune is from 1-5 and racer entry is $30. i figured it would be fun to meet some people down there and race. the people there are pretty chill and the environment is really laid back. oh and the forecast is supposed to be 57!!

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
Our local MAD club has a hooters meet and cruise that day.

Mason Dixon is a good track to just go chill at. It's a nice backwoods track. I can't grip for **** there though. lol I will be there on April 30th with the Northern Virginia Mustang Club as they're having a track rental.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Good luck andy, text me after your runs

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our local MAD club has a hooters meet and cruise that day.

Mason Dixon is a good track to just go chill at. It's a nice backwoods track. I can't grip for **** there though. lol I will be there on April 30th with the Northern Virginia Mustang Club as they're having a track rental.
so why don't you guys start the meet off with some time at the strip! unfortunately i won't be able to go april 30th. that weekend is like the biggest party weekend on campus all year and i'm going to be in no shape to drive.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts