Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok now I wont find a perfect match of gauges to my cluster because of the silver face, but I am looking at the Autometer Phantom series or the Autometer NV series to see which would more closely match my stock cluster. Can't find any pics so some help please?

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
You can program the plx dm-100 digital gauge to match anything. The bezel is black. Its tedious, but not hard. There are a bunch you can pick from here if you dont want to make your own. PLX might do it for you if you give them a picture of the dash you want to match.
PLX Devices Inc. - Multi Gauge Custom Gauge Library

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also would they fit the speed of sound dual gauge pod for the A pillar?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
i have found that the autometer lunar series guages seem to match the best. some of them have been discontinued though but alot of them can still be found on ebay

·
Registered
627 Posts
If you want to find matching gauges you can get them from speedhut. They make gauges that match all the way down to the SVT logo. I have a set on my Cobra. Check out the pics here
Speedhut Gauges - SVTPerformance

In post 6 is the same style gauges I have, except I have a boost and a wideband a/f. One day if you're on my side of the water let me know and I'll let you check mineout.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
damn those are sweet, hope their worth the price

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm gonna be at the Wynne Ford show this saturday oct 10 so if you would like to swing by I would like to take a look at your guages.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'm gonna be at the Wynne Ford show this saturday oct 10 so if you would like to swing by I would like to take a look at your guages.
I would love to do that, but I'll be getting married on the 10th. Do you plan on going to the Terminator shoot out in Maryland?

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no I don't. I would like to, but I can't make it. Oh and congrats man!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Thanks man I appreciate. Let me know when you want to try to get together to check them out. If you just pick them up I'm sure you won't be disappointed. If you are a member at svtperformance I bought mine from a member there who is a dealer. His screen name is TRBO VNM. He's a good guy to deal with and will help you out.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am a member, but I rarely go over there...too many big egos. Yeah, I got two buddies over on that side of the water too. WLJohnson and GTsetGO both members here.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Yea I hear ya. I usually just go look around over there. There are a lot of swelled up heads over there, but there's a lot of good info over there too. If you're ever out this way let me know, and I'll try to get up with you so you can check them out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts