Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got this Boss 302 Style Matte Black Roof Decal from American Muscle and installed it on my 2013 and I'm LOVING it! Only $125 and looks great IMO. Install was a PITA but it came out pretty good. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What else on the car is Matte? Looks out of place to me.
Hood vents, wheels sort of, vents under headlights, gt emblems, side splitters, rear valance, faux gas cap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
603 Posts
I love it. I was thinking of doing the gloss black vinyl on my car. Don't know if I'll actually go though with it, but it does look good on your car man.

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
Looks good. Nice color choice on the Mustang, too. Black n blue always looks good together.

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
Looks nice!

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Not sure if I like it BETTER, but I do think it looks good. It's kind've a toss up for me. Good job installing, though. I know how annoying vinyl can be.

·
Registered
603 Posts

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Looks good, but the american muscle window sticker is a tad much.

-Thomas
+1....As much as I love American Muscle, unless they're paying me to run around with a windshield banner or giving me free product, there's no way I'd be running it, doesn't matter what brand.

Breaks up the clean lines/curvature of the body IMO.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol I like the AM banner. Represent a great company and its not flashy at all since it's matte black. I think it adds a nice stealthy touch.

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
Lol I like the AM banner. Represent a great company and its not flashy at all since it's matte black. I think it adds a nice stealthy touch.

Well since they have a picture of your car up on there facebook every week, I can see why you have it :lol

I'm losing the Move EH? Window banner tommaro after 2 years of having it.

·
Ford Master Tech
703 Posts
Well since they have a picture of your car up on there facebook every week, I can see why you have it :lol

I'm losing the Move EH? Window banner tommaro after 2 years of having it.
God damn I just put that together, I knew I saw his videos on FB and it was from American Muscles page. Car is gorgeous so its ok!

-Thomas

1 - 20 of 27 Posts