Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Im thinking of what I want to do for an "Accent" color on my 99 cobra. Its gloss black, but Id like to be able to have a 2nd color. Very small, but found on a few pieces here and there to help it stand out. I was thinking of doing matte black, its on my brother 05 and looks sick. The more I think of it, the more I think it will look like it was black pieces painted and lost its shine. What other colors would look pretty sick on my car?

I was maybe thinking Matte grey?

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
What are you considering painting a 2nd color? I mean... trim would look good in a second color, but your hood would not ya know...

I have always liked the black car with red accents. Like on the badges and such. A member's car I saw awhile back (Severo or somethin) had a black car with blue emblems and a blue accent on the center cap of his rim... looked sick.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking part of the hood ( I have the reverse hood scoop style hood), I just dont know what would look good! anyone have any pictures or anything of what people have previously done?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts