Modded Mustang Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
RAT FINK
939 Posts
Posted that one in the wrong forum bub. This is 05-10.

·
Resident Headbanger
2,443 Posts
Hello guys, new here ??... I was looking also for headers for my '14 GT on eBay and found this maximizer long tubes with h-pipe ($580+-) And they look identical to the kooks 11412200($+1k) for half the price. They state as well 304 grade SS and they r a 16gage tubing. I see divided opinions in this tread but man, you can't beat that price. I was contemplating to buy a pypes setup (HDR76SK-3 $1k) wich includes LH and catted h-pipe but now I'm undecided... Decisions... Decisions... Decisions.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

This the link for the headers
https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/111700015534
Wrong section dude. ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sorry, I never got notification from replies. My Reply is not posted in any wrong forum, I know this is 05-10 stangs but the topic is about the maximizer headers. my question is about the headers brand, not the year of my car. I didn't wanted to open a new thread, when this tread is about what I was gonna ask. Anyways thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
05 06 07 08 09 10 Mustang GT 4 6L Maximizer Exhaust Header Full Length w H Pipe | eBay

I found these while browsing eBay for some deals.

I know there is a pretty big divide with some saying knock-off parts are cheap, unreliable, etc. while others have nothing but positive experiences.
I know- they are knockoffs. But its pretty hard to re-invent this wheel. Pypes arent made in the USA, and people love them.

I personally have run OBX and the like on other cars and have had no problem at all with the welds, fitment, etc.

I cant overlook the cost. For 460 bucks, a full longtube design, both a catted and O/R H pipe, and hardware.

What does everyone think? In
I

21 - 24 of 24 Posts