Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In July 2017 I purchased a set of Maximum Motorsport HD rear lower control arms for my 2003 GT. After installing the RLCA's, when I tried to install my Eibach sway bar it would not fit without serious persuasion. So much so that I had to get a ratcheting strap to bring it in enough to fit. Obviously this in not right.

I contacted MM and explained what was happening. A few emails back and forth and they confirmed they saw the same problem. The solution? Install my old stock bar and they would work on a solution. I figured, ya right, I'll never hear from them again. So, I was looking at other bars and then my build ran long and then open track season kind of closed up for the year, etc, etc... Jump forward to November 2017. I get a note from MM to make sure they had my address correct for a part they are shipping. Couple of days go by and the box arrives. In side is a brand new Eibach rear swaybar! How about that?

I haven't had a chance to fit it yet, but, on customer service I give MM +++++ (five stars out of five). Also like to give Jack Hidley at MM a special thank you for keeping this active for a solution.

It is worth noting that in general, I have always had good service from MM with new orders, changing orders, cancelling orders. It all been pretty good.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
wow, that's incredible. I'm really glad I've purchased a lot of MM parts. I too had a semi tight fit on the eibach rear bar on my HD arms and my XD, but it did not require severe persuasion. awesome parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts