Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos going this year, and where are you staying?

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,179 Posts
I think im just going just for the day. It's only like 2 hours from me so i will just leave early in the morning and come back that night.

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where r u staying....we all need to figure out a day to meet up

·
Insomniac
5,912 Posts
Im going down thur morning and staying through sun evening. Staying at the Cayman Suites on 125, has an awesome view from the balcony of all the action on coastal

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im going down thur morning and staying through sun evening. Staying at the Cayman Suites on 125, has an awesome view from the balcony of all the action on coastal
You should leave wednesday and roll down with us. We are staying on 93rd right behind bull on the beach.

·
Insomniac
5,912 Posts
You should leave wednesday and roll down with us. We are staying on 93rd right behind bull on the beach.
Unfortunately i have to work till 4am that night, then thur morn help my buddy load 4 cars onto his trailer before we head down. Well have too meet up down there though

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,179 Posts
I'll be down Saturday for the day most likely. I'm not staying overnight anywhere as I have almost no vacation time left.

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well if everyone will be down there on saturday we should meet up that day. Since there is so much going on during the day how about a meet up after dinner?

·
Insomniac
5,912 Posts
Not sure what you guys are getting into saturday afternoon, but my car club does a meet at mackeys every saturday for spring and fall crusing during their happy hour. Great food and cool people, right on the bay too, then go out cruising and getting into shenanigans

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure what you guys are getting into saturday afternoon, but my car club does a meet at mackeys every saturday for spring and fall crusing during their happy hour. Great food and cool people, right on the bay too, then go out cruising and getting into shenanigans
Sound like a good time

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,179 Posts
That sounds like a good possiblity

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I'll be there. We'll be bringing two Vipers, and an original 70' Hemi Cuda.

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Getting close

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,179 Posts
lol i know. I was there. We were camping at Assateague Island. Luckily, my inlaws had a camper so we ended up staying with them.

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea we didnt even stay the whole time

1 - 20 of 60 Posts