Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
About to do the auto to manual swap.So which clutch would be the best for a daily driver s197 turbo charged? Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I gotta Spec 3+, about 3 weeks ago, and it's pretty solid, good DD, Engages much earlier than stock, but i like it, double cluthes real smooth, i would recommend it, and i think it rate for like 800HP

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
I gotta Spec 3+, about 3 weeks ago, and it's pretty solid, good DD, Engages much earlier than stock, but i like it, double cluthes real smooth, i would recommend it, and i think it rate for like 800HP
huh? You do realize that double clutching is a thing of the past thanks to synchros, right?

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
why the **** are you double clutching?! fast n furious style!! if vin diesel can do it, so can I

Maybe since you have a Mustang GTR, you can double clutch that bitch

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
its funny yours engauges so early...my spec 3+ engauges practicly with the pedal all the way up.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Atleast its easy to tell when to back off before you blow them. As soon as your floor pans start letting loose and coming off you need to get off the gas ASAP...

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Atleast its easy to tell when to back off before you blow them. As soon as your floor pans start letting loose and coming off you need to get off the gas ASAP...
I thought that is when you are supposed to activate "NOS 2"

·
Registered
244 Posts
What about a centerforce?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
of all the opinions seen so far, mcloed seems to be the ticket. More expensive but hey you get what you pay for. thanks everyone.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts