Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why must you leave us? Your presence here was so lovely! Joy and laughter followed wherever you posted.

Sure...I left you neg rep every single chance I could, and I never left my name on it either. And a few people here and there may have acted like they disliked you, but really we all enjoyed the time you spent with us.

Fare well, little McdoushbagStang, fare well. May the big wide open world rejoice for your specialness.

:wave

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I'm just not very good with goodbyes

:sorry

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:gay is what he was and is there a Glad you left instead of :welcome
Yeah I had to read it a few times too bwal.

I think he meant;

:gay is what he was (he as in mcmustang. hrv6 is saying 'mcmustang was gay')

is there a "Glad you left" instead of :welcome (hrv6 wants an emoticon to express the term, 'gtfo,' or at least that's what my interpretation was.)

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was afraid I somehow lost the ability to read, but then I realized it was only you :)

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
Im gonna miss Mcsucksadickwhilejackingoffarandomricerandbuyingallthesepartsforacartomake400hpyetneverwillandliesaboutit.

:goodbuyandgoodridence.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was afraid I somehow lost the ability to read, but then I realized it was only you :)
Wow was that a shot or a compliment?
Oh, that was a complete shot at you :)

See, when you add a smiley to the end of your post, even though you may be making fun of someone, they still feel good about themselves, but I'm still sad about the loss our community has suffered :(

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:hug

1 - 20 of 37 Posts