Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me against a stock '01 cobra, who would win? Guy at work just traded in his beat up 02 for it and has been talking a lot of trash. Can i shut him up, or do have have to except it?

·
Registered
11,947 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
I still think you win...i had a 99 cobra and those stock irs rears were a bitch to launch. Kick his ass sea bass!

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
If you beating SCed lightnings you got the cobra hands down. The lightning is quite a bit quicker than the cobra...

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
it is a 6K pound truck... can't really say.

I beat a 01GT 1 out of 4 races, he has 410 Gears | Steeda Sport Shifter | BBK CIA | BBK 70mm TB | Steeda UDP | UPR O/R X Pipe | Flowmaster 40s
Eibach Sportline Springs | Steeda U&L Rear Arms | Subframe Connectors

and I'm completly stock aside from the shifter. :dunno

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you beating SCed lightnings you got the cobra hands down. The lightning is quite a bit quicker than the cobra...
beat him from a 50 mph roll, went from 50-120 and let off. was about a length ahead. Other times we raced where from a dig. The time i lost, i tried to launch from 3,000 rpm on stockers:eek::no. I didn't straighten out 'till 3rd. killed him next time though, with a 1,900rpm launch.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
beat him from a 50 mph roll, went from 50-120 and let off. was about a length ahead. Other times we raced where from a dig. The time i lost, i tried to launch from 3,000 rpm on stockers:eek::no. I didn't straighten out 'till 3rd. killed him next time though, with a 1,900rpm launch.

I bog launching @ 1900 @ the track on the stockers... 2300-2400 seems to be the sweetspot for the BFG's @ the track.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
My older brother had an 01 Cobra and it was no slouch. With your mods Juco, you should pull maybe a 1/2 length to a length and a half

1 - 20 of 71 Posts