Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i do the H/C/I, i want the sound to show for it. Right now i have long tube bbks, o/r h pipe, and a mac cat back. I dont like the way she sounds. I do, but its really not that muscular or deep. Do i need an x pipe and different cat back or just some kind of different cat back? I want.. A sound that is so ****ing deep and verocious that.. well you get it. Anyone know a solution?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
if u want it to sound deep get an o/r h pipe and a set of magnaflows or flowmasters to turndowns

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
10 series flowmasters :D

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
i think you'd be noticed with some open headers

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
build your engine and it will sound mean... also carbd cars sound mean as hell

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that video isn't deep enough for me. Does borla have a kick ass cat back that works well with long tubes and o/r h? Im looking for a serious bark. I want everyone to look at me :)

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
flowmasters man, flowmasters

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
here are 10 seies flowmasters.. the x-pipe makes it sound like **** IMO, but as long as you keep your o/r h pipe you'll be good

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
that' just kinda gives you an idea of how loud it would be. you wouldn't have that much raspiness with your o/r h pipe like i said

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wait thats got an o/r x on it? oh baby if thats the case sign me up for 10's because they would rock with my o/r h

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
wait thats got an o/r x on it? oh baby if thats the case sign me up for 10's because they would rock with my o/r h
lol yeah... it would sound so badass with longtubes and an o/r h. i couldn't find a video with that setup though but that's the closest i could find. i'm planning on going with the same setup (longtubes, o/r h, 10 series flowmasters)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
that video isn't deep enough for me. Does borla have a kick ass cat back that works well with long tubes and o/r h? Im looking for a serious bark. I want everyone to look at me :)

107 decibles at 1400 rpms isn't loud enough for you ???

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
make your engine loud before just throwing loud mufflers on their

here is my dads car with a 302 and flowermasters i think they are orginal 40 series they were installed in 1998

his engine is actually not loud just the exhaust makes his car really loud the video doesnt do it justice at all :/

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
what is with people trying to commit suicide on this you tube website and recording themselves doing it :dunno

that vid was taken at night in the middle of winter ( you can see the steam from the pipes ), it was raining/snowing and i had my garage door half open, the fumes were going outside

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
make your engine loud before just throwing loud mufflers on their

here is my dads car with a 302 and flowermasters i think they are orginal 40 series they were installed in 1998

his engine is actually not loud just the exhaust makes his car really loud the video doesnt do it justice at all :/

YouTube - 1941 Ford Exhaust Clip

i like that sound

1 - 20 of 41 Posts