Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if you guys have seen this but I have resisted putting in Stand alone ecu because I wanted to keep my factory gauges. My tuner offered me a sweet deal on this ecu so it should be here tomorrow. He is going to do the install and tune on it. Looks like it has most of the same functions as holley and other stand alone"s

https://www.diyautotune.com/product/99-04-v8-mustang-gt/

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,578 Posts
It’s awesome I’ll be one of the first when they come available for the 96-98 cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw it last week. It looks pretty damn awesome. Kind of wish I had that a couple years ago, especially with the gauge functionality.
Ya the gauge functionality was the main selling point for me. My tuner has been trying to get me to go with the holley system, but I told him I wanted to keep the gauge function. If your a turbo street / strip car this is really a no brainer. If you buy a electronic boost control and bump box you basically paid for 3/4 of the system.

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

It’s awesome I’ll be one of the first when they come available for the 96-98 cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can download a demo of the software and check it out

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have downloaded the free version of the software. I also found a start-up tune for the 99-04 GT's. I contacted Megasquirt and asked if that was the official file they offer and they said yes. You can open the file and make changes and save it. I reopened the new file and the changes were there...
Here is a link to the file I saved on my Google drive... https://drive.google.com/file/d/10MqIy1Lkdzu9VWjtkhbSBGPjYIFG-UX-/view?usp=sharing

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
I had my stock gauges working on my car with the Holley....

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had my stock gauges working on my car with the Holley....
Ya but I wouldn't call the holley system plug and play for gauges

1 - 7 of 7 Posts