Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Get some Autoglym HD! Check out the pics of my car and my fiance's car in my "full day of detailing" thread. Just loaded the pics a few minutes ago.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Ive been wanting to try out the Power Lock, but I still have a good bit of my Mothers glaze/sealant that Im trying to use up.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Yeah. Ive never used the power lock, but its my understanding that its to be used as a glaze, prior to waxing.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Just did a little research on it. The power lock is just like the BFWD. You can top it with a nuba or add another coat of the power lock. I bet it will look amazing with the HD

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just did a little research on it. The power lock is just like the BFWD. You can top it with a nuba or add another coat of the power lock. I bet it will look amazing with the HD
I might go and see if I can find some around town somewhere!

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
They car it at pepboys if you have one around. Walmart carries it too sometimes and for waaaaayyyy cheaper. Its absolutely great stuff, you wont be disapointed.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Yeah. Ive never used the power lock, but its my understanding that its to be used as a glaze, prior to waxing.
Powerlock is a sealant which is very similar to Blackfire Wet Diamond. Protection doesnt last as long as BFWD but you can expect around 3 to 4 months of protection alone.

:yes

They car it at pepboys if you have one around. Walmart carries it too sometimes and for waaaaayyyy cheaper. Its absolutely great stuff, you wont be disapointed.
Both carry it and if you cant find it there Phil at Detailers Domain also carries it and its on sale as we speak plus you get a discount on top of that since he is one of our vendors.:)

http://detailersdomain.com/autodetailing/DEALSANDSTEALS.html

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
some walmarts have it some dont,i have search 3 different ones around here and none have it,i thought i heard someone on here say that walmart wouldnt be selling it again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts