Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

All of us here at D'Agostino Racing Inc. would like to wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of our customers. We thank you for all the support throughout the years and with out you we would not be here today. We hope you and your families have a wonderful Holiday Season and look forward to dealing with all of you in 2010! We would also like to thank all of the troops who are overseas on duty. We wish you a safe return.

Please note our Holiday Schedule. We will be closed from December 23rd until January 4th. All order placed on line in that time frame will be processed upon our return on the 4th. Please note no orders will be shipped or processed during this time frame. Any Next Day, 2nd Day or 3 Day Select orders will be shipped out on Monday January 4th.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
merry christmas? i'm jewish.. you just lost all of my future business...

not really, lol. merry christmas

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Enjoy your Christmas. Good to see someone not afraid to say it.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the way I see it is I don't think I am being disrespectful. If I am coming across that way I don't mean to be. It is just that I have always been used to saying Merry Christmas around this time of year. I mean I don't see the point of saying Happy Holidays when we all know we mean Merry Christmas. That is just my opinion...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts