Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hope everyone has an awesome day with family and friends.

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
603 Posts
Merry Christmas to my Stang family! :)

·
'Stang Noob
338 Posts
Merry Christmas... Anyone get anything good for their car?

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
Merry Christmas... Anyone get anything good for their car?
Nah my wife is a stay at home mom...she got me a Mustang hoodie and a metal sign but no car parts. Fortunately she knows I'm responsible with money so she lets me buy whatever I want (plus I bought her a brand new car this year). Waiting on a shift knob and I'll more than likely order a Barton double post bracket this month to finish off my shifter build. Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Nah my wife is a stay at home mom...she got me a Mustang hoodie and a metal sign but no car parts. Fortunately she knows I'm responsible with money so she lets me buy whatever I want (plus I bought her a brand new car this year). Waiting on a shift knob and I'll more than likely order a Barton double post bracket this month to finish off my shifter build. Merry Christmas!

About to pull the trigger on the Barton double post bracket as well...if you dont mind me asking, where are you getting your shift knob? my oem one broke....super glue isn't work and I just don't feel like going to the dealership.

·
'Stang Noob
338 Posts
Bought myself a Bassani CBE w/ X-pipe a week ago from my buddy who had it for about a month before he switched to Flow Master. Figured I would give it a try, especially for the price he gave me because he needed Xmas money. Considering that my Xmas present to myself.

My dad gave me a 200 piece Craftsman tool kit for Xmas, it's not car parts, but will definitely help me when it comes to installing some of the future mods that I have in mind. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. Got a good present the girlfriend wrapped two pics. One of a mgw shifter and one of the Barton with the two post bracket and told me to chose. Now time to do so e more research. What one would you go with??

·
'Stang Noob
338 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. Got a good present the girlfriend wrapped two pics. One of a mgw shifter and one of the Barton with the two post bracket and told me to chose. Now time to do so e more research. What one would you go with??
They are both excellent choices. However I'm personally leaning toward the MGW.. But I think there's a waiting list.

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
About to pull the trigger on the Barton double post bracket as well...if you dont mind me asking, where are you getting your shift knob? my oem one broke....super glue isn't work and I just don't feel like going to the dealership.
I have a Hurst Billet Plus 2 shifter so I ordered a black ball with gray stripes and 3/8-16 thread from North American Tuning. I've never bought anything from them before...fingers crossed. I'm assuming you are looking for something to fit and match the OEM stick, boot and retainer...all of which is aftermarket in my car.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks wicked your input is good so looks like I will be going with the mgw now. Time to contact them and find out about this waiting list and see if its long

1 - 15 of 15 Posts