Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, how do you guys feel about Mesh-style wheels on 'stangs? I'm talking wheels like Super D's HRE's or BigPappi's wheels. I think when done right they look hot, but whats the general consensus? Anyone have pics of these type of wheels on a stang?

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
They arent bad. As long as its the right color and size why not?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I think those wheels look great with his set-up. I just think that the Bullitts and FR500's and Shelby's are all old news. Not that they look bad at all, just that they're played out. Anyone have pics of S197's with these types of wheels?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
If you like how they look that is all that really matters. I love mine, and i think that they are very unique and you don't see too many on our cars. I see mustangs daily with bullitts etc. Not that it doesn't look good, i just like being different.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
mesh or not?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looking GOOOD folks! Bigpappy, you have specs in your sig, and the MMR's look great. As for 2006greyGT and FasterThanThem, any specs? wheel and tire sizes? both cars look soo nice!

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Fasterthanthem, are those Fikse wheels? Love your car, love the wheels, love the stance. Great jon brother.

·
Registered
128 Posts
this thread makes me want to huck my rims through the window at Discount Tire

anyone else have wheel-buyer's remorse? lol

·
Registered
870 Posts
here is a side view of my 20" KMC wheels:

and here is what they look like if youre looking at the car from the front:

Theyre going to either get replaced with a set of MRR GT1 wheels like bigpappy or some DPE mesh style wheels

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
man i love that KR looking front fascia.

·
Registered
217 Posts
go for it love mine ! and I get lots of compliments on them

1 - 20 of 40 Posts