Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father passed away and left me his parts but unfortunately I know nothing about them which has brought me here. The only info I could find about this Blower/Supercharger was on this forum so I thought I would post a picture to see if I could find any info or possible sell it if anyone is interested. The name on it is Metal Concept in Anaheim, CA. It includes the blower, some type of mounting plate, and a piece that bolts on the front of the blower. It may include other pieces but someone would have to tell me what else it needs since I do have other polished items in boxes but I'm not sure if they are related to this unit. From the post I read on here by Mustangman9550, he says his unit is for the Mustang 5.0 but I really have no clue about this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
never heard of it before. post up a pic, or do a google search. is it a centri blower or a roots/eaton style?

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
it is a centri, but in no way shape or form does it connect to your crank shaft. That bracket is bolted onto your block somehow, and then piping is routed from the outlet to your throttle body, and on the inlet should have some piping to route to attach a filter too, and then a belt is put on the pulley and routed to your crankshaft more or less with some stuff I didn't fully mention.

Never even heard of the company before, but it sure does look old.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, my father passed away over 10 years ago and he must of had this for many years before that so I would guess this is at least 15-20 years old or possibly even older. Do you think that it could be for a Chevy even maybe? It is still new never used like most of the parts he left me. I wish I knew something about all these parts. :sorry I also have some aluminum heads and a SBC engine with a huge blower on top of it. I'm moving so the time has come to part with all these NOS parts which is why I'm trying to sort this stuff out. Thanks for your info.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
do you have pics of the other parts? I'd love to see them. Where are you located we might be able to help you sell them also. You can't use our classifieds yet, you need more posts, but use that time to learn about the parts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm from central NJ. I have the BBC 32 valve aluminum heads currently listed on ebay (item#160372793430) which ends tonight 10/30 or 10/31. Here are some quick pics of it and a NOS T3 or T4 Turbo with SS shield that I still have to list. I still need to take pics of the engine. I also have a 1933 ford coupe to sell that has everything brand new including the engine (still never even drove on the road) and was actually installed and built by Ray Evernham over 15 to 20 years ago before he was big time in NASCAR. My father was personal friends with him.:D

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Thats some cool stuff. My grandpa used to work next to Jack Roush before he went big into Nascar, and such. I think all of those companies are out of business now for the items you just showed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.