Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

hello, i´m the happy owner of a Mustang GT 2004.

I´m from Monterrey, México....it´s near to the border with Texas, just like 2 hours.

Here are the few modds i have done:
Hawk Performance Brake Pads with Brembo rotors.
BBK CAI
Xenon Lights 6000°K
and that´s it...
in a couple of months i will buy the BBK headers, flowmaster catback, 4.10 gears FRPP, etc.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
welcome mexican guy

·
Registered
609 Posts
damn nice pic!..havent been to mexico in a long time..last time i was in jalisco..welcome to the site ...btw you know perfect english and live in mexico?..they must really tech english pretty good over there

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn nice pic!..havent been to mexico in a long time..last time i was in jalisco..welcome to the site ...btw you know perfect english and live in mexico?..they must really tech english pretty good over there
jajaja, that´s because my hometown is near to Texas, so I travel a lot to Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, etc.

Thanks for the Welcome....

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
bienvenido a MM...
(welcome to MM for the non-Spanish speaking...)

·
Registered
609 Posts
jajaja, that´s because my hometown is near to Texas, so I travel a lot to Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, etc.

oh i see..well its nice to see some international members here ...

lol @bienvenidos

·
Registered
522 Posts

hahaha i didnt beleave what my friend said that in spanish you say jajaja instead of hahaha

or you diddnt mean to do that? idk..

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 33 Posts